Sharing your voice and thoughts via website / blog comments here at StephGaudreau.com is definitely welcomed.
Much like a museum curator, as the head honcho of this blog, it’s my job to make sure all the content of the site makes sense and is useful. With that in mind, please keep the following policy in mind to make sure your comments meet the standards and get posted.
Real people with real feelings are members of this community, and it’s my duty to provide a place for folks to express themselves and feel safe doing it. In other words, don’t be a jerk, or I’ll delete your comment.
It’s okay to express your opinion, but doing so in a way that’s rude, crass or otherwise non-constructive will mean your comment doesn’t get approved. If you’re dissatisfied with something, state why and give constructive feedback about how to fix it, do it better, etc. And remember, when it comes to opinions, everyone’s got one.
Please do not self-promote your website, blog or social media in the comments of a post. The best way to get my attention is to come back here and on social media and start contributing to the community, not to spam the comments section trying to get people to notice your stuff. Treating the comments section with respect will get you noticed faster than anything else.
If you have a question about a product you purchased here and need technical support, please email me through the contact form.
How Comment Moderation Works
All comments are held in moderation until I or my assistant can read and approve them. We do this to make sure you’re a real, live human and not a spam bot. Sometimes it can take up to 72 hours to approve your comment so if you don’t see it, please be patient.
Please use your real first name when commenting or it will look like spam and get deleted.
All comments are subject to the following:
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting.
- Links: All links will be reviewed before making it on to the site. If the link is useful, it will make it through. If it is considered spam, it won’t.
- Liability: The comments on this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment, you agree that the content is your own, and to hold this site, coconutsandkettlebells.com, and all post authors harmless.
- Privacy: Your privacy is important, and I respect that. When you submit your email addresses for a comment, it is not published to the website. The email address may be used by the blog owner (me) to privately contact the commenter. Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of the affected party.
- Avatars: I suggest creating a Gravatar so that your photo appears beside your comment. This shows me that you’re human and not a spammer.
Thanks for respecting the comment policy! I look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas!